Friday, November 28, 2008

In the making of a self-content self.

Khadija lagi bobo. Ayahnya blm pulang shalat Jumat. Perfect time to write a line or two.

As you know, all of the writings have been removed from my old blog. And I decided to start a new one. It's sad really. I feel awkward or embarrassed to be precise, going through each of my 'simple' stories that finally I made them removed. And now, I regret it.

The thought of having a fresh start just refreshing! I want a fresh start. I want to be a different person. With a different mindset. A different personality. A better version of me. Guess it has nothing to do with closing down your blog ya, haha.

Not sure if there's anyone out here who shares what I feel but I found that many of the technology-facilitated social networking tools have made my life a bit on the hunt. I visited his blog, read her comments, viewed their pictures, guessed her plans, witnessed his achievements, and looked back to the woman standing in front of the mirror and she sighed. I want more.

It should be normal to be inspired by others. But there should be some way to distinguish between inspiration and intimidation. Oh I wish I could break away from such a feeling, and just be a self-content self.

No comments: