Friday, December 12, 2008

Cloudy Friday

We spent Thursday by having a picnic at the State Library's lawn yesterday. And since we were pretty much tired, today is just perfect for a day at home, cooking and watching tv. Omar has even found the best way to kill the time, by vacuuming, haha.

I cooked ayam kecap, the recipe hung on the fridge when Mama was still here, and I just thought it's time to create my own version of ayam kecap, still based on the recipe, if you know what I mean.

Khadija is getting more and more menggemaskan each day, as Oma Jokebet used to say, and she just fell asleep (again!) chaos-less! Lucuuuunya.





Barusan dia melek, dan tangannya menabrak toy bar yg tergantung dibaby rockernya.. almost cried, but managed to return to sleep...masih ngantuk kali yeee..

Just a couple of days ago, I caught her sleeping next to me, like an adult! Sebenernya sih, setelah feeding, Ibun lupa mindahin Khadija to her corner, duuuh..haha. And it deserves a little photograph..

No comments: